Our Australian help desk is largely centralized in Sydney with additional out-of-hours coverage provided from our sites in both Auckland and Perth. This allows us to deliver genuine 24/7 coverage for our customers.
Our service desk consists of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level engineers with a tiered escalation structure ensuring that tickets are handled by appropriately experienced support technicians, and that tickets are escalated where necessary.
Our service management processes are built around ITIL Principles of problem, incident, and change management, with service levels determined by ticket severity and impact.
Unlike many service desks, our technicians have experience in both remote support and face-to-face on-site support. We actively rotate our technicians into customer facing on-site positions in order to familiarize themselves with the real world needs of end users. This process allows them to deliver more appropriate assistance over the phone or via remote control sessions.
Our Service Desk Technology
Our service desk team is armed with the best remote support and service desk software available on the market. See Monitoring Systems for more information.
Our ticketing system is ITIL based and runs on a flexible SQL server database allowing a range of custom reports and SLAs to be configured and managed. A Cisco call centre solution is used to manage inbound calls.
The First Focus Advantage
- Australian help desk team with hands-on face-to-face support experience
- Most advanced remote support software tools on the market
- ITIL based service methodology and professional team management
- Complete 1st through to 3rd level expertise backed by engineering specialists
- Professional service delivery management and team leaders
- Comprehensive ticketing tool with workflows and SLA measurement and management
- 24/7 coverage
- 8 years of experience; over 10,000 users supported
Infrastructure and application support is available.