With the maturity of cloud infrastructure and the increasing availability of cost effective high-speed internet access, the use of online applications has exploded.
However, a successful migration is not quite as simple as signing up to an online application and sending your staff an email! Like all software, cloud applications have bugs, features that don’t work as intended, and they’re not always compatible with each other, often needing workarounds to solve problems.
First Focus can help drive successful outcomes and reduce the risk of failed deployments by offering a range of advice and assistance. From planning and performing complete enterprise migrations to Office 365 or Google Docs, through to assisting with a single pesky Outlook bug, First Focus is ideally placed to assist with your cloud application initiative.
Some examples of our services include:
- Setting up pilot groups and performing structured user acceptance testing and project management
- After-hours user data migration.
- Providing end user training
- Federation of on-premise Active Directory environments with Office 365, and configuring single sign on
- Configuring hybrid CloudApp environments
- Integration of MS Outlook clients with Google Docs
- Correct configuration of email connectors for Salesforce and other CRM packages
- Managing DNS and MX records
- Tuning Microsoft Forefront anti-spam
- Configuration of mobile devices and accounts to work with cloud applications
- Configuring file and folder permissions
- Migrating and registering licenses correctly.
Integrating your preferred cloud applications into a suite of First Focus Smart Cloud services couldn’t be easier!
If you’re looking to move your infrastructure to the cloud, contact us to have a chat about designing a solution.