Use the same technologies that power our Smart Cloud, to back up your servers off site to our secure Australian data centres. Our CloudBACKUP service is designed to offer a simple, effective, and reliable method of backing up your servers to the Cloud using industry leading technology.
Our CloudBACKUP solution is based on a combination of market leading ShadowProtect and Veeam software, along with our Smart Cloud infrastructure, including CloudEXTEND on-premise storage appliances, Australian data centres, and managed private network links.
This combination of technology allows us to deliver a flexible tailored backup solution that will meet a variety of requirements, and offers a variety of recovery options when you need them most.
Shadowprotect backups of your on-premise servers can be rapidly recovered as Virtual Server images in our data centre.
- Initially seed backup data via USB hard disk to avoid lengthy uploads
- All backups stored in Australian data centres
- Incremental and synthetic full backups to limit data transfers
- Backup multiple local servers to a local CloudEXTEND “staging” appliance
- Recover individual files or entire servers
- Recover to USB hard disk for delivery anywhere in Australia within 24 hours
- On-site support available to assist with recovery
- Automatically backup SQL, Exchange and other critical applications.
- Configurable backup scheduler to automatically take full and incremental backups of your system at intervals you specify.
- Enjoy simplified migration to new servers or hypervisors with StorageCraft Hardwar¬e Independent Restore.
- Mount ShadowProtect backup images as NTFS shares so you can verify data and application integrity with StorageCraft ImageReady.
- Fully restore systems and data to a chosen past point-in-time after disaster strikes.
- Use VirtualBoot technology for quick failover to a VM.
- Rapidly recover from bare metal to the same system, dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments with StorageCraft Hardware Independent
- Professional contract that guarantees delivery of your data to an office you nominate at the end of term.
Data Archiving option
Supplement your offsite backups with annual full backups and a 7 year data retention plan. We’ll also deliver a full copy of your data to you each year at no charge if you supply us with the media.
Disaster Recovery option
If you’re looking for a more comprehensive solution, including guaranteed end-user application recovery times, on-site Support SLA and access to spare Server Hardware, check out our managed Disaster Recovery Service.
Download the datasheet for more information:
We believe our off-site backup solution is the best available for small to medium businesses in Australia. If you’re looking to back up 10 – 10,000 GB of server data, securely, effectively, and reliably, contact us today to see how we can make it happen.