Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP)
Ensuring that your business is secure and protected against hackers and network breaches can be challenging. Not only is IT security a complex undertaking, but managing your security on your own, including meeting government regulations and industry standards, distracts you from focusing on running your business.
First Focus is a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) that specializes in delivering the technical expertise and security know-how required to keep your business secure.
Our IT Managed Security Services team works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to give you peace of mind that your business is protected and remains in compliance with PCI and GS007 standards.
Our end-to-end security managed services are built to detect, protect and respond to security threats and malicious activity across a broad range of areas.
- Device Management: Managed Firewall, Intrusion Detection (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention (IPS) Systems, Endpoint Security, Unified Threat Management (UTM), and Intelligent Web Proxy.
- Network and Cloud Based Security: DDoS Mitigation, Network-Based Firewalls, Email Filtering, as well as our Secure SMARTCloud hosting.
- Threat Intelligence and Predictive Analytics: Threat Detection, Threat Monitoring and Reporting and Reputation Monitoring.
- Incident Response and Recovery: Log Management, Incident Analysis, Malware Detection and Removal.
- IT Risk Assessments: Internal and External Vulnerability Scanning, Network & Application Layer Penetration Testing
- Ransomware protection suite: Anti-exploit security suite, User training and awareness, network traffic monitoring, integrated snapshotting and data recovery.
Effective security is far more than simply installing and configuring software or appliances. By integrating leading products with our highly trained service desk team, First Focus is able to:
- Manage workstation and server patching levels and provide ongoing vulnerability assessments as a business-as-usual function
- Catch unauthorized logins or attempts to restricted computers
- Identify a new user profile suddenly added to the business owner’s computer
- Find an application just installed on a locked down system
- Get alerted to unauthorized wireless connections to the network
- Notice that a new user was just granted administrative rights
- Detect an unusual midnight log-in for the first time by a day-time worker
- Find sensitive personal data such as credit card numbers, social security numbers and birth dates stored on machines where it doesn’t belong.
- In the event of breach, data loss or ransomware attack, rapidly respond and provide a full suite of services including data recovery, server configuration, network re-configuration, investigation and analysis.