First Focus operates the majority of our Smart Cloud and managed services out of two of Australia’s highest rated data centres: Global Switch and Equinix. Both data centres offer enterprise level reliability and security for hosted server infrastructure, along with a choice of multiple carriers for MPLS and internet solutions.
Our data centre facilities tick all the boxes you’d expect from Australia’s best private cloud hosting provider. Some of Australia’s largest organisations host their infrastructure adjacent to ours
Being 100% hosted in Australia and directly connected via redundant fibre pathways to multiple MPLS carriers, First Focus delivers customers with the fastest possible, diverse and redundant bandwidth between your offices and your hosted services.
The network performance is critical when remotely hosting infrastructure that is sensitive to latency or Jitter including voice, video, virtual desktops, and remote hosted client-server applications.
Global Switch and Equinix Data centres; Diesel Generators, Battery UPS and Co-lo space
Data Centre Specifications
- 99.999% Uptime Institute Tier-3 Australian Data Centre Rating
- N+1 redundant power and air conditioning, concurrently maintainable
- 24×7 security guards, CCTV, intrusion detection systems and entrance barriers
- Multiple layered security procedures and access controls
- Inergen gas fire suppression and three stage multi-point aspirated smoke detection
- Backup battery UPS and diesel generators, and periodic scheduled testing plans
- Carrier neutral, allowing cross connects into multiple MPLS clouds, and diverse internet sources
- Flexible managed colocation solutions, from a single rack unit, to multiple dedicated racks
- Unlimited interconnecting bandwidth for active / active data replication