First Focus provides a variety of on-site field IT support services in approximately 60 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. Support is provided through our branch offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Auckland, and via our network of agents and contractors in rural and regional areas.
This coverage means First Focus is perfectly positioned to deliver complex multi-site projects such as national hardware and network rollouts, and delivering comprehensive IT support services to multi-branch organisations.
Knowing that every branch in the country is supported on-site by the same team, under the same agreement and the same SLA, means efficiency and reliability. That’s a huge advantage.
From national retail chains with after-hours on-site support coverage requirements, to travelling executives who want to know they’re only a phone call away from local onsite IT support, First Focus has the experience and the flexibility to deliver market leading support services to all multi branch organisations.
The map below shows our field IT support major coverage sites, however we are quickly expanding our service network based on customer demand.
Our Advantage – Field IT Support:
While we offer a range of support and maintenance plans and options, we specialise in the fixed price unlimited support offerings, whereby;
- 24×7 support available in all capital cities
- Next business day support to over 95% of the population of Australia and NZ
- Back to Back SLAs between Field Service and Service desk
- Hardware staging facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland
- National Hardware and spare parts storage and provisioning
- Expertise in coordinating and delivering national rollout projects
- Expertise in deploying national data and telephony networks
- No need to fly technical staff to regional offices.
- Integrated support service for multi-branch organisations or travelling executives
If your multi-site organisation is not receiving the same high standard of support in every location, contact First Focus to discuss the advantages of a unified support solution under a single agreement.