Australia’s geography presents a unique challenge for the delivery of professional and reliable on-site support solutions outside of the capital cities. First Focus has over 8 years of experience supporting organisations with branches throughout regional and rural Australia and New Zealand, including
- Retail chains
- Franchise businesses
We fully understand and have experienced the challenges of delivering reliable and consistent high quality on-site IT support across locations like Albury Wodonga, Kalgoorlie, Mt Isa, Townsville, Launceston, Port Hedland, Karratha, Tamworth and Bourke.
Our rural and regional field partners are the best. We expect them to meet or exceed the SLA performance of large city technicians, and normally they do
We stake our reputation on the quality of our field staff, and we have therefore developed an effective program to ensure consistent service quality.
Whilst most of our permanent full time staff are based in major capital cities, First Focus has a built a network of over 100 Partners, Agents and sub-contractors to deliver services to over 60 rural and regional locations.
Partner Certification Program
Our partner certification program has been developed to ensure that we only use partners that comply with our strict requirements;
- All Field staff must be technically certified
- All Field staff must pass First Focus’ own technical skills assessment process
- Field staff must comply with and sign our standard policies and procedures including confidentiality, professional conduct and dress standards.
- Criminal background checks and drug checks are mandatory
- First Focus requiresback-to-back Service Level Agreements with our partners with financial penalties for non-compliance
- Ticketing and job details are managed via our ticketing system and dispatches are handled via our dispatch manager
- First Focus requiresappropriate insurance from our partners and subcontractors.
- Where our customer requires an SLA in a regional site, First Focus will maintain a minimum of 2 agents capable of providing coverage within that SLA at that site.
- All agents are tested with periodic test tickets to ensure SLA compliance and to maintain quality control.
- Each “complex” Regional dispatch ticket is paired with a First Focus in-house service desk engineer who to serves as an escalation point to minimise return visits.
- If a customer requires support in a site we do not presently cover, we can discuss adding capability in that location on request.
We believe First Focus offers the best quality rural and regional support service available in Australia. If you’re looking for on-site IT support or IT services in rural or regional areas, contact First Focus to discuss how we can help.