First Focus provide a range of business IT support plans to enable businesses to outsource some or all responsibility for their IT support, instead of dedicating additional resources to perform this function in-house.
For medium sized organisations the business case for outsourcing infrastructure support is quite compelling because when it’s done properly, it delivers lower costs, increased end user satisfaction, a far greater breadth and depth of expertise, and a more reliable and effective infrastructure.
Business IT Support Plans
No two businesses are the same, and no two businesses have the same IT requirements. That’s why First Focus business IT support plans are designed to be flexible enough to meet any support need.
Our support plans fall into two major categories, Essential Support and Total Support:
- Want an IT partner to perform basic maintenance
- Want an IT Partner to be available on-call should a major problem arise.
- Have relatively simple and stable networks with little need for a service desk
- Have a good level of in-house IT expertise and are only looking for supplemental services
- Are only seeking a few hours per month of ad-hoc support
- Wish to retain accountability for IT decision making in-house
Essential support packages are built around a fixed monthly cost for maintenance and infrastructure, plus a variable cost for support. The variable cost is based on the time spent supporting your network.
- Want an IT partner that will take ownership and accountability for all IT infrastructure
- Want fixed IT costs based around an IT Service Level Agreement
- Have limited in-house IT knowledge and do not wish to be IT experts
- Need the highest levels of uptime and reliability in their systems
- Have complex or demanding infrastructure requirements
Total Support packages are built around a fixed monthly cost for maintenance, infrastructure and unlimited IT support. The fixed cost is based on the size and scope of your network.
Both of these support packages are built from combining a range of elements. Click on the links below for more information:
- IT management systems for desktops, servers and network devices
- Scheduled Network Maintenance package
- Service Desk
- Field Support
- Account management and reporting
- A Service Level Agreement
- Optional IT Staffing Solutions
- Optional Smart Cloud components
First Focus offers the highest quality and best value outsourcing options for medium organisations throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our responsiveness and customer service, combined with our coverage and depth of expertise, and our Smart Cloud options and IT staffing solutions deliver an unparalleled infrastructure support solution.
Contact First Focus today for more information about our business IT support options or use the calculator at the top of this page to generate a price estimate for an outsourcing solution for your business.