There is no such thing as a ‘one-size-fits-all’ managed telephony solution. Every customer’s telephony requirements will be influenced by the number of telephone users, where these users work from and how they use their phone system.
If you’re looking for a cost effective, reliable, and flexible managed telephony platform, we have the experience and consulting capability to match the right managed telephony solution to suit your requirements.
First Focus have been supporting a diverse range of business VOIP systems, both on-premise and hosted for over 15 years. The main telephony systems we recommend and support are:
- BroadSoft: a cloud-based solution that is suitable for most small to mid size businesses, offered via our CloudCALL product.
- Mitel: a hosted solution available through the First Focus Smart Cloud. Mitel caters for businesses with more sophisticated or custom requirements, call centres or those needing on-premises failover.
CloudCALL Managed Telephony
First Focus CloudCALL is a sophisticated voice communications platform that provides a single, enterprise-grade phone system for your entire office network. With CloudCALL you no longer have to deal with isolated phone systems at each office and everyone can take advantage of the latest IP PBX features and functionality. CloudCALL can combine your voice, data and video into one multiservice network.
The service is delivered from redundant carrier-grade BroadSoft soft switches hosted in separate world class data centres for the ultimate in reliability and security. First Focus can specify, implement, configure and manage all network equipment including premises based switches and routers, assuring service quality from end to end.
Unified messaging can be deployed across the entire business, helping to transform both customer service culture and internal productivity. CloudCALL can also integrate your IP Voice system with your company email and directory systems so users can dial a contact from within an email client at the click of a mouse.
We provide the latest PBX features in a secure and reliable environment, while you get on with business.
- Unlimited local, mobile, national and international phone calls
- 13, 1300 and 100 number ranges and phone number portability
- Enterprise grade PABX feature set including call centre and other advanced options
- Save with one network for voice and data, replacing old and expensive voice lines
- Central group administration
- Customisable billing down to the handset
- Optional account codes and access codes ensure cost centre accountability
- Unmatched business continuity in the event an office is lost
- The technology is based on open standards so that assets won’t be stranded
- Auto attendant and call centre queues can encompass the entire organisation
- Company-wide extension number plan
- Company-wide unified messaging
- Fixed and mobile phones can work together
- Central group administration reduces the cost and need for multiple customer service teams
- Geographic redundant High Availability (HA) BroadSoft Platform
- Distributed national Session Border Controllers (SBCs)
- Redundant Meshed MPLS Cisco Core
- 24 x 7 Remote Support Services for priority issues
Our consultants can deploy and manage a full range of unified communications solutions including managed telephony, data, conferencing, email and collaboration, and seamlessly integrate these products into your environment.
We believe our managed telephony solutions are among the best available for small to medium businesses in Australia. If you’re looking a new phone system or unified communications platform for 10-1000+ staff, contact us today to see how we can make it happen.